Dan Glick, Chief Executive Officer
Dan Glick has recently been appointed as Chief Executive Officer after being an advisor to the executive management of Haliburton International Foods since 2017. Prior to Haliburton International Foods, for the past 34 years, Dan provided advisory, negotiation, and financing solutions to middle-market businesses requiring turnaround, growth, acquisition, or divestiture guidance.
Dan has the direct operational experience and ability to work deeply within a manufacturing environment creating operating efficiencies, setting metrics of performance, maximizing plant output and motivating employees to excel in their positions.
Dan is a Co-Founder of Better For You (Better 4U) Meals, Commerce, California. The company serves fresh breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks to K-12th grade school children in California and Arizona.
Dan holds a B.S. in Business Administration, Management from California State University at Northridge.
Dan enjoys contributing to the well-being of his local community. Community development activities include:
- Past Sponsor of California State Northridge’s NPR weekly radio program focused on family owned businesses in the surrounding community.
- Past Youth Track Coach (Age Group Head Coach 5 – 11year old’s, coed), LA Parks and Recreation, Valley Youth Conference, (Valley Raiders), Encino, CA.
- Past Deans Advisory Board-CSUN Business School-Family Business Advisory Counsel.
- Past Manager of West Valley Wolves Travel Ice Hockey Teams, Southern California Amateur Hockey Association (SCAHA).
- Past Scorekeeper/Scoreboard, Beach City Lightning, CAHA and SCAHA certified on ice official.
- Multi-year volunteer at LA Marathon.
- With his wife of 34 years, Dan Supports Student Education in the arts, theatre, and associated trades through the Center Theatre Group in Los Angeles, California, the LA County Museum of Art and the Getty Museum in Los Angeles, California